App is validated and published, but I still can't see it in the AppUp store

App is validated and published, but I still can't see it in the AppUp store

My app was successfully validated and published on "11-23-2010 07:30:07 PM (GMT)", but I still can't see it in the AppUp store. Neither on the desktop client package (on which I doubt I will ever see it, since I live in Russia and paid apps are still not supported here) nor on the website. When my app should be ready for sale? The app's name is "Super Sapper: The Ultimate Minesweeper". Thank You
3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de DG Rooven (Intel)

HiVladislav,

Just now I verified and I could see that your application is published in both Windows XP and Windows 7 version of AppUp(SM) Center. Please not that I am located in the UK.

The reason you might not be able to find the application on the Store is because Russia is not on the list of supported countries for buying application from the AppUp(SM) Center:

However via tha appup.com site you should normally see your application wherever you are located. At this moment I cannot see your application as the website is not fully synchronized with the AppUp(SM). The synchronization is done manually and new applications published on the AppUp(SM) Center may take a couple of day or more to appear on the appup.com site.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Thank you, mr. Rooven. I will take that into my account from now on. It would also be cool to be able to see other countries' stores, like you can do it in Apple's AppStore.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.