Winning Abstracts for Home Innovation Project- an App for Dixons

Winning Abstracts for Home Innovation Project- an App for Dixons

Hello everyone! Just wanted to update you on the abstracts that have been selected to move on to Phase 2 of the Home Innovation Project for Dixons. Each developer will fully develop and submit their application by January 19, 2011 by 3:00 PST and the first prize winner of $15,000 USD cash and the five runners-up will be announced on February 14th at Mobile World Congress. To check out the full abstracts please see the following link http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contest/all-entries. Congratulations to the following abstracts and thanks to all who participated! Also, as always, if you have ideas/suggestions for the challenge, we are listening… 3DEShop works like online shops but in 3D, and lets the user go one step beyond to see how things are going to look like in a familiar setting. 3DE Shop will have several real-time 3D environments that the user can select and go freely. At each stage the user can add new products, exchange them for others of the same family, delete, add to his/her shopping cart, remove them and finally place their order online My Project Advisor will assist users in a home renovation and/or project design that is technology-centric, easy to utilize, interactive, and enabled the user to plan their purchases according to their tastes and budget. The user interface is aimed at being as straight-forward as possible while allowing room for being kindly interactive. The feature behind My Project Advisor is to provide users a tool to define a general theme for their project, while maintaining their budget. AR Home is an augmented reality application that lets you try virtual goods from an electronic store, and experience a number of products bringing the in-store experience to your home. This application will incorporate the use of the webcam on the netbook to accomplish this reality. Dixons Delight- Home of Happiness is an interactive fun application where the users will be taken through different rooms like living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, home appliances, bedrooms and in house offices and try out different products. Make My House is a 3D design tool that allows you to deign your house with home decorations and 3D objects. There will be social network integration using APIs like OpenSocial and OAuth. The app will be pulling from the DSG Product line with real-time data. Room Planner is an interactive and easy to use room design tool that allows users to find and simulate how a room will look like with different products.
9 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

VERY URGENT PLEASE RESPOND

Make My House is finalist here, but Make My Home was finalist in my mail, so which to make?
We are short on time.
I know its holiday season so I am not getting reply of my mail, but its very urgent, some body please confirm it from Kristin or Dixons.
Please tell me date/time when some official will be online so that I can clear doubts about SOW, which I can submit only after app name clarification.

Hello Pinigames,

Please see e-mail.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

According to contest rule (Home Innovation App for Dixons):
"There will be limited access to the Dixons data feed to phase one contestants and fuller access to these assets for the six finalists selected for Phase Two"
Please send info regarding this as our app architecture depends on this.

Hi Kristin,
Mine too.

Regards.

Sebastian E.

Since the Dixons api is in development stage, I have a suggestion:
It'd be nice if the Dixons api is similar to that of Etsy's.
JSON & JSONP should be used instead of or along with XML, since JSON is also used by major api's like Etsy & Twitter.

Another suggestion is:
using 'reserved' members, such that they to not break current api implemented code & allow expansion without incrementing api version.

Hello,

I noticed you are in direct contact with our marketing department. Thank you for your feedback.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi All,

We Wish each and everyone who has been selected. All the best.

I think XML retrieval is great and must option, as we can use the data's the way we wanted

Regards
Suresh

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!