cannot start beta testing

cannot start beta testing

i have upload msi file already several hours ago, but still seems like msi file is not there or needs 1 hour so does not let me start beta testing.. Is anyone having the same problem? or can it be a problem in my acount?
5 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Gentlemen!

Greetings!

We are Hayagriva Software (P) Ltd. Yesterday, we uploaded the MSI file for our app 'fYO PhotoFun Home' and wished to proceed with the beta testing. However, when we navigate to the AppUp Center tab on our Developer Dashboard, we get the message 'Installer Not Deployed for Beta Testing'. We have checked that the MSI file has been uploaded correctly in the Upload Info tab. We saved our work and exited the dashboard and again logged in today. But we still get the same message. We have uploaded and published several apps on AppUp before but have never faced this issue till date.

You are kindly requested to inform as to why this is happening and provide a resolution for the same. We look forward to your earliest reply.

Thanks

Ravi Hemmady
Hayagriva Software (P) Ltd.

imagem de elham-attia (Intel)

Hello,

After checking your account, I can verify that you have successfully uploaded your msi file. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Regards,
Elham

imagem de Hal

Hello,

It seems to be working correctly now. If you are still having an issue, please try clearing your cache and/or a different browser.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

imagem de BlueInnovations

Hi,

When ever the installer is not deployed make sure the packaging requirements are correct. it has happened to us before. If the issue is there kindly upload again and wait within 1 hr u should be able to get the window for beta testing.

Regards
Suresh

Faça login para deixar um comentário.