Shared libraries

Shared libraries

imagem de Dmitry Rizshkov
Have no idea why, but on clean MeeGo system (with Qt installed) i can't locate these libraries libQtDeclarative.so.4 libQtScript.so.4 libQtXmlPatterns.so.4 and this because my app couldn't be deployed on clean system. As i understand i should include these libs to my rpm. But i can't find any info about paths for shared libraries inside this topic http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/meego-packaging-and-compliance-guidelines Should i use /usr/lib/ path or app folder path /opt/com.intelloware.... ?
3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

The MeeGo API (all the mentioned libraries included) is shipped with MeeGo O/S by default. Since you do not mention the version of MeeGo OS, I cannot say for sure. However, I have a ExoPC with MeeGo Tablet 1.2 Preview version installed. All the mentioned libraries exist in /usr/lib directory. You should use /usr/lib directory to prevent mismatch when you use the appropriate MeeGo SDK to develop your application.
-victor

imagem de Dmitry Rizshkov

Thank you for reply!

I have Lenovo S2-10 with MeeGo preinstalled and there is no libraries mentioned above. But already installed on my netbook with MeeGo installed by myself.

Is there any chance for app to be not installed if these libraries already presented on the target MeeGo installation inside the /usr/lib directory?

Faça login para deixar um comentário.