Starting programming a AppUp application for Windows and iPhone

Starting programming a AppUp application for Windows and iPhone

Hi all, I just received an AR regarding to understand how works and what is Intel AppUp. I found a lot of information and now I guees AppUp is a groups of libraries that are used to develop applications for MeeGo tablets, Windows and iPhone devices, and AppUp is not a programming language, please correct me if I'm wrong because I really need it. But now I have to develop a very small application, but I don't know neither where to start. I was trained to develop systems in C# (ASP.NET) and Java web platforms, but this is a little differente to me. I know that I have to download a SDK for .NET (Windows). I did it, but, now what? Thanks a lot for you support. Ah, also I need (but after I get knowledge in Windows environment) to learn about apps for iPhone. Thanks a lot!
6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hello SnwBr,

if you're a C# developer, it's very easy:
just develop your application as usual with C#.

After your application is ready, you just add some lines of code for the validation. A PDF describing the steps is included in the SDK for .NET.

But you don't have to care about it till the application is ready for release. Just develop it as normal first.

Best regards
Andreas

Thank you very much Andreas! :-) I will check into it. But then, what's the difference between a common .NET application and AppUp app? The AppUp .NET app will run over any platform, e.g. Linux or MeeGo tablet? thanks!

EDIT: I need to build a "Hello world" app. In C#, I do it just creating a Windows Form and adding a label. Is that way the same for AppUp applications?

Hello SnwBr,

yes, exactly:
there is no difference between a "normal" .NET app and a AppUp .NET app.

You just add a few additional lines of code at the end of the development to handle the AppUp authentication.

Best regards
Andreas

Thank you very much!! :D I want to ask something, I can develop applications for iPhone and platforms like Android?

Hello,

This forum and website is mainly for developers developing applications to be published on the Intel AppUp(SM) Center only. However if you also wish to develop applications for other platforms like iPhone*, Android*, etc.. you may need to check on their website for their guidelines.

I hope this answers your question.

Regarding you query about developing application on our program, you will be able to find some useful information on the links below:
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/how-develop-application
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/example-applications-overview
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/developer-guidelines

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!