Generating GUID with Bakno Delphi wrapper

Generating GUID with Bakno Delphi wrapper

imagem de ben.tully14
Hello all, I am working closely with an ISV who has encountered a problem whilst trying to generate a Delphi app for AppUp using the Bakno Delphi wrapper. He's trying to apply GUID assigned to his test application “compChanges” in My Dashboard(0xA25F7653,0xA7A249B5,0x89D031DE,0x18DDEF3D). According to SDK instructions he calls function ConnectToIntelADP. mess:=ConnectToIntelADP(Wrapper,$A25F7653,$A7A249B5,$89D031DE,$18DDEF3D, 'A25F7653-A7A2-49B5-89D0-31DE18DDEF3D'). But according to the same instructions it should return (6) 'The Application is not Authotized' code for my environment, but he's got (-10) 'The baKno GUID is Invalid'. Everything goes well with ‘11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111’ test value. Does that mean he should apply another GUID that he has to receive from Bakno instead of the one from My Dashboard? Or is he doing something wrong at all? Thanks
3 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Hal

Hi Ben,

It appears that there is an ID that is required from Bakno*. From Bakno's forum, "Please refer to the documentation.

"You need to enter both the GUID from Intel and the baKno ID we sent with your license." Please see http://www.bakno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1615

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

imagem de BrianDevArch

ben,

I believe it is merely saying that it needs the license (GUID) from Bakno (nothing to do with the actual application GUID from Intel).

Faça login para deixar um comentário.