How to Beta test a live application

How to Beta test a live application

We are currently trying to beta test a new version of a live application. At this point, the new build has been uploaded, the beta test has been activated and users have been invited. However, it has been several hours and we are still not seeing any new versions of the beta test in the My Apps section of the AppUp store. Is there an alternate way of beta testing new versions of live applications that we are not aware of or are we just missing a step somewhere in the process?
7 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. Setup 2nd e-mail account
2. Invite 2nd e-mail account to BETA test
3. Uninstall AppUp
4. Reinstall AppUp
5. Start AppUp and login with new account.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

I created a new user account, logged in and saw the application. Unfortunately, it is still version 1.2.2 and I am trying to beta test 1.2.3. When I expand the details on the application, I see that 1.2.3 is in draft mode, but the Beta test is active inside the application. Am I missing a step somewhere in the process?

Thanks, and I appreciate your help.

Hi,

If you have not already done so, please try uninstalling app through Control Panel then check to see if you can see updated app. Also, you may want to check out Updating Published Apps here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/updating%20published%20apps

What is the name of the app you are working on? If you are still having an issue, I will ask that one of our validation TMEs contact you.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Hi Hal,

I actually don't have the application installed on my computer as of right now and it is still showing 1.2.2. The application in question is Britannica Kids: Solar System (Windows). I'd be happy to talk with someone from your team to get some more clarification on the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

One of our validation TMEs will be contacting you shortly.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Hi,
Software testing can be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program/application/product:
1. meets the requirements that guided its design and development;
2. works as expected; and
3. can be implemented with the same characteristics.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!