Encapsulator for Android?

Encapsulator for Android?

imagem de Anavi
Hi, Recently I created and published several web apps using the encapsulator to AppUp for MeeGo netbooks. I am very happy with the results and I was amazed how easy I can create an app using the encapsulator. I am interested in Android and I believe a lot of other AppUp publishers are. I saw that there are already numerous articles about Android on Intel's web site: http://software.intel.com/en-us/android/ I am wondering do you consider provide automated encapsulator for Android too? It would be really cool to develop and run same app on Tizen, MeeGo, Windows and Android devices with Intel CPU. Thanks, Leon
3 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de JimH (Intel)

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your feedback. I will take your feedback to the team and evaluate supporting Android.

Thanks
Jim

imagem de Anavi

Hi Jim,

Thanks in advance. I know that the encapsulator uses QtWebKit as an engine and in the same time there is an ongoing project for porting of Qt for Android called necessitas so I hope that it will be possible to port the existing encapsulator tool for Android too.

Thanks,
Leon

Faça login para deixar um comentário.