ADP_AUTHORIZATION_EXPIRED never trigerd

ADP_AUTHORIZATION_EXPIRED never trigerd

Hi, We are using C/C++ SDK. I am testing my applicaitons authorization code. Everything works fine, but If I use ADP_EXPIRED_APPLICATIONID , the ADP_IsAuthorized fucntion never returns ADP_AUTHORIZATION_EXPIRED. The return value is always ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED. However the output on the Debuger is correct... Started Listening... Application Service Status Request: SDK Version= 2.0; API Level=4 Application Service Status Response: Compatible Application Authorization Request Level4: SDK Version= 2.0; ApplicationUUID =00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Authorizing... Application Authorization Response: Expired Now if I have understood correctly, it should return ADP_EXPIRED_APPLICATIONID so I can show user the correct message. I have also tried by uninstalling the AppUp client but same results. 2nd Question, is there anyway to findout the default error messages which Applicaiton should show to the user? I mean for ADP_INCOMPATIBLE_VERSION ADP_NOT_AVAILABLE ADP_FAILURE ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED ADP_AUTHORIZATION_EXPIRED if there is'nt then I would say this would be a nice add-on for the next version. So, all the applicaitons respone with the default error message and it will be easier for the User/Client to find a solution. Regards Sanwar
1 post / novo 0
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.