Test Apps with Remote Device Access beta

Test Apps with Remote Device Access beta

The Intel AppUp developer program has launched a new tool called Remote Device Access beta, which allows developers the opportunity to test their applications on real devices remotely via the Web. Now developers don’t have to worry about not having a software developer platform to test their apps! With Remote Device Access, developers can take advantage of the powerful graphics, full-PC performance, and keyboard capabilities of new Ultrabook™ devices, and ensure that their apps work as expected on the latest devices. This tool is free to use for registered members.

So, if you’re interested in getting started with Remote Device Access beta, click here to learn how: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/remote-device-access.

18 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Outstanding. We will be using this very soon.
I understand it supports all kind of software, right? (We need Windows and DX9 for our testings).

www.mpl3d.com

Hi, Yes, we support Windows. I will have to find out about the DX9 support.

Thanks much for checking on this. The devices are loaded with windows7 and windows7 comes with DirectX 11. Please let me know if you are looking for DirectX 9 in specific or it is DX9 or greater.

I'm afraid we will need DX9, as these are stand-alone independent libraries, not related to DX10 or DX11, but now I'm thinking that for the testings I could deploy the d3dx9_31.dll within the program folder itself, along with the software files, and it should run.
Therefore, no need to install DX9 on your side. If I experience issues I'll let you know.
Many thanks.

www.mpl3d.com

Great. You can also install the DX9 libraries onto the system. Please let me know for any issues.

Amar

i would really make a good try

Hello,
Tested an app on couple of remote devices. 1st device is Asus (Ultrabook) Zenbook UX31 195242610366155 and another is Asus (Ultrabook) Zenbook UX31 195242610366155. It worked fine but unfortunately was not able to get the Videos and XML for the same. Is it possible to get the Videos and XML reports?
Thanks in Advance
Jayant Akolkar

Hi Jayant,

Can you please give me what is the issue you are facing to get the videos?>

Amar

Hi Amarnath,
I was unable to download the videos as connection on "LOCAL " (i.e ASUS Device) computer was lost. Got 404 error.
Jayant

Hi Jayant,

Thanks much. Can you please try now and see if you are still having issues with it.

Amar

Hello Rhonda,

sounds good, I'll give it a try!

But you should fix the link in your post that is not working currently.

Best regards
Andreas

Thanks Andreas. The link is fixed now.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Really good addition to the AppUp dev center. I just tested one of the devices and I am pretty sure I'll have a good time testing my apps with this service. Great job, folks!

Hey, Andreas, thanks for the comment! Yes, give it a try and let us know how it goes for ya!

Thank you for providing remote device access! It will definitely simplify the development and testing processes. I've been using RDA on Nokia and Samsung smartphones for couple of years and it is very convenient.

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks For The Valuable Info.

Regards,
Rama chandra
Ravali technologies

Rama Chandra

ADMIN NOTE:  Remote Device Access is no longer available.  Please read more here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/364276

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!