Csrmultcsr sparse blas

Csrmultcsr sparse blas

imagem de benjamin.gu@gmail.com

Hi, I wishFTP something similar to csrmultcsr but zero index based, I have searched the reference manual, can't find it.Do you have this function hidden somewhere? Appreciate your help.

Ben

7 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Gennady Fedorov (Intel)

Hello, there is such function with one-base indexing of the input arrays only and therefore you need to manually convert the input array from zero to one based indexing.
--Gennady

Hi gennady,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes sure I can convert my matrix to be one indexed and convert it back after I call the function, but that will inevitably slow down my runtime. Is it possible for you team to provide a native function doing this?

Also it will be super if you can provide the same function but for matrix in Csc format.

Thanks,Ben

imagem de Gennady Fedorov (Intel)

Hello Ben,
We cannot share the internal implementation externally. I am sorry about that.
--Gennady

Hi Gennady,

sorry i wasn't clear in my request. I wish you guys can add a new function in next release doing the zero based index sparse matrix multiplication. This is really critical to my project. thanks a lot. Is this possible?

Ben

Hi Gennady,

sorry i wasn't clear in my request. I wish you guys can add a new function in next release doing the zero based index sparse matrix multiplication. This is really critical to my project. thanks a lot. Is this possible?

Ben

Hi Gennady,

Ben

Faça login para deixar um comentário.