Can't add the product to the profile of my company

Can't add the product to the profile of my company

Hi, please advise me how to solve the problem? I'm trying to add our product to the profile, it is impossible until I upload the images of product and company. I tried to do it with different browsers and file formats, but the upload wizard returns me error "Maximum uploadable file size is 102400 kbytes" although file size doesn't exceed this size.

Thanks.

6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

I just did a quick test with updating my profile and I confirm that there are some issues / problems.

For example, a change in a 'Bio' field is not displayed after update was successfully completed. The 'Bio' field still shows old information and doesn't show new information.

>>I just did a quick test with updating my profile and I confirm that there are some issues / problems.
>>
>>For example, a change in a 'Bio' field is not displayed after update was successfully completed. The 'Bio' field still shows old
>>information and doesn't show new information.

Update for the issue: A change is seen after I logout from IDZ and login again.

imagem de Dmitry Oganezov (Intel)

Hmm, that's interesting. Thank you for testing!

Forwarding this info to our web team.

imagem de Steve C.

How do I add a current product to my profile?

Steve Carlisle
imagem de Hal G (Intel)

Steve,

If you are trying to add a Software Profile you will first need to enroll in or create an organization.   Immediately after logging in select Become a Partner (see attachment) to create org.   You may want to do this by opening in new tab as there is currently an issue where dropdown menu may not always be displayed.

After creating org go to Dashboard, My Organization>Software profiles>Add New Software. 

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Regards, Hal G

Intel(R) Developer Zone Support

http://software.intel.com
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.