Different result compiled by solution and makefile

Different result compiled by solution and makefile

imagem de danielsue

Dear all,

I have a cross-platform project. One is compiled in VS2010 and the other is compiled in CYGWIN with the same source codes and intel visual fortran. But the running result is different. I use default setting for VS2010 solution and makefile. How can I configure the makefile and vs solution?

Thanks and regards

2 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de mecej4

How can I configure the makefile and vs solution?
Ascertain the effective option list used to build the EXE in VS. Modify the makefile as necessary so that it will issue the same build commands.

The build-log in VS will contain the compile and link commands. Check the options in those commands with the options specified in the makefile.

The phrase "compiled in CYGWIN" conjures up misleading images of dependencies on the Cygwin DLL, Cygwin tools, etc. In reality, I think, all that you are using is the Gmake utility that is available in Cygwin.

If one of the two build procedures (VS; Cygwin GMake) is working correctly, why bother with making the other behave the same way? If it is really necessary to get this duplication to work, the manuals for Gmake and VS need to be consulted.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.