running a dell hard drive in a vaio laptop

running a dell hard drive in a vaio laptop

I am using a hard drive running 32 bit vista from a dell laptop in my vaio, i have installed the correct drivers however I am unable to run game installation applications. I am pretty sure this has to do with the original dell configuration of running these requests through the "ATI External Event Utility" which was some type of event agent for the ATI video card. Seeing as my vaio uses a mobile intel(R) 4 series express chipset family and something called intel "graphics media accelerator driver for mobile" this ati based process doesn't work. The only thing I thought to do is just manually delete all the folders for Ati on my system and delete the registry keys through regedit. Does anyone know what might be keeping the game install applications from running? Is there some sort of intel version of "Ati external event utility" that I need to download? I have run ccleaner on my registry, and have also downloaded the latest directx.

1 post / novo 0
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.