what is the problem of this simple code regading Write command?

what is the problem of this simple code regading Write command?

imagem de Rasoul K.

I was about running a big program. I figured out that it is better to learn the basics with simple test codes, before running the main program.

I find a simple code regarding the Write command from Intel help site. I am modifying little by little to reach my desired level. Code is as follows:

! write to file
 open(1,FILE='test.dat')
 write (1, '(A20)') namedef
 ! write with FORMAT statement
 WRITE (1, 10) (n, SQRT(FLOAT(n)), FLOAT(n)**(1.0/3.0), n = 1, 100)
10 FORMAT (I5, F8.4, F8.5)
!   colse(1)
!   read (*,*)
   stop
   end

It gives following error message:

'Console2.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

What is PDB file and how can I solve this issue?

11 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

That is not an error message. It is simply an informational message from the debugger that you can ignore. It has nothing to do with your program.

Steve
imagem de Rasoul K.

Quote:

Steve Lionel (Intel) wrote:

That is not an error message. It is simply an informational message from the debugger that you can ignore. It has nothing to do with your program.

Thank you. Your reply revealed my tensions

imagem de Rasoul K.

Dear Steve

Now I run my main program
Following message appears in output

'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'ConsoleApplication3.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\ConsoleApplication3\ConsoleApplication3\bin\Debug\ConsoleApplication3.exe', Symbols loaded.
The program '[3936] ConsoleApplication3.exe: Managed (v4.0.30319)' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Is there anything wrong with this message?
Especially what is the meaning of: Managed ...has exited with code 0(0x0)?

That last message means that the program exited normally. But this is not a Fortran program you are running, so I am not sure why you ask about it here.

Steve
imagem de Rasoul K.

Quote:

That last message means that the program exited normally. But this is not a Fortran program you are running, so I am not sure why you ask about it here.

Dear Steve
Thanks for your reply.
It is a FORTRAN program. First few lines of program are as the attached text file:
Could you please have a look at it.
Thanks in advabce

imagem de Rasoul K.

attached file

Anexos: 

AnexoTamanho
Download 1.txt12.26 KB
imagem de Rasoul K.

Quote:

But this is not a Fortran program you are running, so I am not sure why you ask about it here.

Dear Steve
According to Ian, I have made a mistake in choosing the project type. I have put a FORTRAN program in a F# project.
I will try to solve it and run again.

Right. It was the referenced to "Managed" and "Assembly" that told me your project was not an Intel Fortran project. I suggest you remove F# from your installation as it seems you don't want it and it is sometimes confusing you./

Steve
imagem de Rasoul K.

Quote:

Right. It was the referenced to "Managed" and "Assembly" that told me your project was not an Intel Fortran project. I suggest you remove F# from your installation as it seems you don't want it and it is sometimes confusing you./

In the beginning when I didn't know the extensions, it was very confusing. Now that I know, it is OK. Because removing F# is another hurdle which I don't want to be involved at least now.

You wrote:
It was the referenced to "Managed" and "Assembly" that told me
Doe it mean another section or department took care of preparing the reply?

What I meant was that when you showed the messages from running the application, there were things in the messages that would not appear if it were a Fortran project. I did not realize at that time that you were mistakenly using an F# project for your Fortran code.

Steve

Faça login para deixar um comentário.