Can't record with camera_viewer

Can't record with camera_viewer

I can use the camera_viewer sample to view the color and depth streams, however, when I add the -record -file <file name> options to save to a file, I get "Failed to locate video stream(s)". Help!

Using build 5831 on Windows 7 x64. I've tried both 32-bit and 64-bit builds with the same results.

-John

7 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Dupe. Sorry. Original thread here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/363367

Mods, feel free to delete this thread. I tried editing my original post, but the forum failed to respond.

-John

imagem de daflippers

Hi John,

It could be you are running the file in %program files% and Windows won't give the program write access to that folder or subfolder.  Copy the exe to My Documents and try running from there.

David 

imagem de daflippers

Or put in a path e.g.  -file %homepath%\Documents\filename

David

David,

Sorry for the delayed response - the forum doesn't seem to have email notifications. Or perhaps I just didn't subscribe to this thread.

Thanks for the pointers, I'll give that a try the next time I can get my hands on the camera and report back. I ended up writing my own code to write the images to disk.

-John

Hi

I am trying to record video streaming using camera viewer sample application with -record and -file option given there

The application writing data into the specified file, I am unable to play that file,

will you please let me know is there compression or video encoding I need to use for this functionality?

or Is there any standerd encoding format I need to provide.

Thanks

Yogesh.

imagem de daflippers

Faça login para deixar um comentário.