Sound: frequency and time in HTML5

Sound: frequency and time in HTML5

imagem de Ricardo Braga

Hi fellows,

We are working with sound in a few applications and we need to control the frequency of a several wave packages. We are builting these packages in a very hard working process. Does anyone know a straightforward way to work with sound, frequency and time in html5?

Thanks!

11 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel)

As of now, the HTML5 audio element has attributes for a control toolbar, autoplay and looping. For further controls of the audio's frequency and time, you can use the properties currentTime, volume, and playbackRate in your JavaScript source code. You can find more information here (http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_av_dom.asp).

Elroy Ashtian, Jr.
imagem de Ricardo Braga

Elroy, thank you for the tip. We will take a look in the reference. All the best!

imagem de Sudheesh Singanamalla

Hey Ricardo,

i'd suggest you just go about making different .wav or .mp3 files and use the <audio> tag in the following process based on your requirement

<audio controls>
 <source src="song.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
 Your browser does not support the audio tag.
</audio>

But how about trying it out through Javascript, since it allows you to write algorithms and the availability of a few built in APIs . Should be easier i believe. I found this source to be very informative.

Hope it helps.

It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time.
imagem de AlexanderBell

thanks for your information, this is new to me

www.softwaretailor.com
imagem de Rizky Ariestiyansyah

Quote:

Sudheesh Singanamalla wrote:

Hey Ricardo,

i'd suggest you just go about making different .wav or .mp3 files and use the <audio> tag in the following process based on your requirement

<audio controls> <source src="song.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"> Your browser does not support the audio tag. </audio>

But how about trying it out through Javascript, since it allows you to write algorithms and the availability of a few built in APIs . Should be easier i believe. I found this source to be very informative.

Hope it helps.

Sudheesh is correct i also agree with him, and source from this link http://forresto.github.com/dataflow-webaudio/ is really informative. 

Smart and Young..
imagem de Ricardo Braga

Dear Sudheesh and Rizky, thank you for the tips. I will take a look! All the best!!

imagem de nakhli  m.

You can find the fast and the simply solution  here http://www.smartjava.org/content/exploring-html5-web-audio-visualizing-sound 

imagem de PONRAM

working on sound at frequency is possible with MATLAB. I dont think that HTML5 provides the same

imagem de Ahmed Ibrahim Nagi Ali

can any one provide some URL toturial video

Ahmedelshfie
imagem de Ricardo Braga

Dear nakhli m., thank you for the site! We will take a look carefully.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.