PXCProjection issues

PXCProjection issues

Hi all,

The update claims that PXCProjection has been created and is exemplfied in camera_uvmap, but any PXCSmartPtr<PXCProjection> object I create (even following documentation examples exactly) winds up with ptr == 0x00000000 and is invalid.  In fact, even the camera_uvmap example does not use the new interface - at line 103 projection.IsValid() returns false.  Have I installed the SDK incorrectly, or is it a problem with my Intel/Creative camera/driver?  Known Issues in the Release Notes states that MapColorCoordinatesToDepth is not implemented, but this would seem to indicate that the entire PXCProjection interface is not implemented yet unless my problem is elsewhere.

Thanks,

Stephen.

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Stephen,

We have investigated your issue and will back to you soon.

Thanks,

David

This issue will be fixed in next release or could be worked around in Beta3 release by setting the following registry keys

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intel\PCSDK\Dispatch\libpxccamera_depthsense2.dll-SKD2]
"cuid2"=dword:494a8537
"cuid3"=dword:535a4c53

plus the following if running on 64-bit system

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intel\PCSDK\Dispatch\libpxccamera_depthsense2.dll-SKD2]
"cuid2"=dword:494a8537
"cuid3"=dword:535a4c53

Just copy these lines to .reg file and execute.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!