Driver Medfield XT890

Driver Medfield XT890

imagem de Steven B.

Hello,

Sorry for approximate English!!!

Sorry of you bothered but here is my problem.
I purchased 1 month ago of a phone of type XT 890 of Motorola under processor intel.
Further to it, I wanted to begin to create applications.
Unfortunately, I have what we call brické my phone and that this do not start any more if it is not the green led which ignites a few seconds, 2 vibrations then the phone goes out.
I have remark die more than when, I connect my phone to my pc, that this is not any more recognized, nevertheless Win 8 wants to install a driver Medfield which I do not know how to or find?
Can use me to find this driver?
can you help me to you to unbricked my phone?
Thank you in advance 
Cordially

6 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Alexander Weggerle (Intel)

Hello Cordially,

You can try to let the phone charge over night. That might help you. If you still face the same issue than you need to contact the Motorola support and probably sent the phone in. 

Drivers can  be downloaded from the Motorola website: http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-EN/Support-Homepage/Software_and_Drivers

Hope this helps you!
Alex 

imagem de Sergey Kostrov

>>... purchased 1 month ago of a phone of type XT 890 of Motorola under processor Intel. Further to it, I wanted to
>>begin to create applications. Unfortunately, I have what we call brické my phone...

I could give you two advises:

1. Mobile devices with Android OSs have a functionality that allows to Restore the device and bring it to the original state. All recent software updates, changes in settings, etc will be erased. Did you try it?

2. If Restore didn't help then go back to a store where you purchased the phone and describe all these problems. If there is a hardware problem and the phone is still on Warranty then it could be replaced.

Note: I tried Restore on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7" with Android 4.1 and Restore worked without any problems.

PS: >>...purchased 1 month ago of a phone of type XT 890 of Motorola...

It must be on Warranty.

imagem de Alejandro C.

Hi, I had the same problem:( I was trying to upgrade from ICS 4.0 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 

Download this:http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/10538-pi-llama-rom-v-03-moto-stile-argendroid-team/

Unzip, copy the generated folder to / sdcard / ClockworkMod / backup (if you dont have those folders, create them)
With your device turned off, press both power and vol down buttons until you fell two bibrations, you will be directed into the fastboot, there press the vol down button until "Recovery" is selected, then press the vol up button, you will reboot into recovery mode (a background of an android) there, go to the option "backup and restore" (moving with vol buttons and selecting with power button) Then select "Restore backup" and you will find a folder with numbers and dots, select it with the power button.

When the process had finished select "go back" and "go back" select "Wipe data factory reset" then "go back" select "wipe cache partition" then "go back" select "advanced" "wipe battery stats" then "wipe dalvik cache" then "go back" and select "reboot sistem now"
That's all what I did and it worked  Luck! 

imagem de Mohamed Ali A.

thank you Alejandro it works for me :)

imagem de Erik U.

Why have I served Medfield drivers XT890?

Faça login para deixar um comentário.