Vast unwanted output from mpirun task

Vast unwanted output from mpirun task

I am getting way too many lines of what seems to be debug output from relatively simple mpirun with default options which I cannot seem to get rid of. This is not a problem with the code, it still runs fine. I assume that there is some environmental variable or similar variable which for some reason is turned on -- any suggestions?

Parts of the output which appear to be relevant are:

mpiexec options:
----------------
Base path: /opt/intel/impi/4.1.0.024/intel64/bin/
Launcher: ssh
Debug level: 1
Enable X: -1

_=/opt/intel/impi/4.1.0.024/intel64/bin/mpiexec.hydra

Hydra internal environment:
---------------------------
MPICH_ENABLE_CKPOINT=1
GFORTRAN_UNBUFFERED_PRECONNECTED=y

Proxy information:
[1] proxy: node01 (8 cores)
Exec list: /opt/Wien2k_12n/lapw0_mpi (8 processes);

==================================================================================================

[mpiexec@head.cluster] Timeout set to -1 (-1 means infinite)
[mpiexec@head.cluster] Got a control port string of head.cluster:54798

Proxy launch args: /opt/intel/impi/4.1.0.024/intel64/bin/pmi_proxy --control-port head.cluster:54798 --debug --pmi-connect lazy-cache
--pmi-aggregate -s 0 --rmk slurm --launcher ssh --demux poll --pgid 0 --enable-stdin 1 --retries 10 --proxy-id

Launch arguments: /usr/bin/ssh -x -q node01 /opt/intel/impi/4.1.0.024/intel64/bin/pmi_proxy --control-port
head.cluster:54798 --debug --pmi-connect lazy-cache --pmi-aggregate -s 0 --rmk slurm --launcher ssh --demux poll --pgid 0 --enable-stdin 1
--retries 10 --proxy-id 0
[mpiexec@head.cluster] STDIN will be redirected to 1 fd(s): 7
[proxy:0:0@node01.cluster] Start PMI_proxy 0
[proxy:0:0@node01.cluster] STDIN will be redirected to 1 fd(s): 9
[proxy:0:0@node01.cluster] got pmi command (from 7): init
pmi_version=1 pmi_subversion=1

.....and many more pmi_version lines that I do not want.

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de James Tullos (Intel)

Hi,

There are two ways to get that output.  Either use the -verbose argument to mpirun or set I_MPI_HYDRA_DEBUG=1 (or enable, yes, or on).  Check for and remove whichever of these is giving that output.  If I_MPI_HYDRA_DEBUG is being set and you cannot unset it, set it to 0 to disable this output.

Sincerely,
James Tullos
Technical Consulting Engineer
Intel® Cluster Tools

Oops, I had an incorrect PATH set, so -v was being set by mistake. Sorry about that.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.