Are results for Intel perpetual Computing Challenge phase 1 out

Are results for Intel perpetual Computing Challenge phase 1 out

Hi 

Appreciate if somebody can share when will the results for Intel perpetual Computing Challenge phase 1  be out?

If they are already declared, how can we see the list as we participated in the contest.

Thanks in advance:)

28 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Result is not out yet as per my knowledge. It had to be announced on 11th march 12 pm pacific time, which is already passed. May be it will be announced soon in next couple of hours.

To what I have undrstood from Contest rules, it was on or around March 11. So there are chances that the results might be delayed by a day or two or even a week.  I think contestants would receive notification once it is announced.

When you replace 'I' with 'We', even illness becomes wellness

Thanks Shyam and Rupam, if you get any further updates on this, please do let me know.

There is page on Intel site http://software.intel.com/en-us/contests

there is "see the winners" tab and "Intel® Perceptual Computing Challenge winners - Coming soon!" in it.

Relatedly, has anyone been informed yet of their Amazon $100 gift card Intel promised to the first 100 entries submitted by end of day Feb 17? I've always been uncomfortable with the fact that we had no confirmation what-so-ever that our entries were received successfully or that the URLs we provided were valid after we submitted the entry form. I know when I logged in after submitting my prototype it said it was submitted on Feb 17 with no other details, but now the competition site won't even let us login to see that little bit of information.  I don't think anyone from Intel viewed the video demo of my submission as of yesterday, based on the view count (I had it unlisted so only Intel had the URL).

Matthew, I think intels good for the $100. They are really fair to developers that work with them.

@Matthew I pinged the contest folks and was told distribution on the early submitters should happen by end of next week. Know there are often legal restrictions on communication around contests especially before all things are final, final. So I would assume there is more of a cautionary approach to communication than usual.  So stay tuned and sorry for any inconvenience

I need to replace F5 key of my laptop very soon. Its getting tensed and wait has proved fruitful for our local Pharmacy as they are selling quite a few Anacin to me for past three days. Once contest results are out, I am sure to write a blog on my experience of WAITING hours. I'm sure that would be a great read!

By the way, any probable date Bob?

End of next week is probable for early entries is what I was told.  On the contest there are more legal restrictions. I was told originally end of March was the target date to align with GDC and details on next on next contest or details.  But personally I don't have more info.  So stay tuned 

Thanks Bob for information. Can you provide information regarding when second phase of competition will be start and end?

As stated,  I don't have details,  communication regarding contests have legal restrictions thus information is not given out until things are very final. If I speculate and give you some assumed timeline I would not be helping you if that is then inaccurate.  This is all I got on dates for now. 

HI Bob, 

Does this delay include the announcement of winners for the contest as well or strictly just the Amazon giftcard? 

Thanks!

Hi everyone.  Thank you again for your submissions.  We are busy reviewing all of these great apps and due to the overwhelming success of the contest it is taking longer than  planned. We are taking the time to ensure every submission gets an equal amount of time in front of the judges. Rest assured that no winners have been announced yet!    We do appreciate your patience and the winner announcement process will begin next week.   This also includes the recipients of the Amazon gift card for early, complete submissions.

Meanwhile get ready for the next challenge.  You can preregister on our contest website and we will have more information on this next phase around the end of the month.  So continue to work on your projects and submit those for this next phase.

Guys who have already participated and submitted their entry for first round need not to register for second round isn't it?

Will be available the camera loan for the next challenge? Can I borrow it again?

up

I'm at both NVIDIA GTC and GDC. Let me know if you'd like to use any of my Perceptual Challenge app entries in your GDC session. :)

Quote:

Bob Duffy (Intel) wrote:

End of next week is probable for early entries is what I was told.  On the contest there are more legal restrictions. I was told originally end of March was the target date to align with GDC and details on next on next contest or details.  But personally I don't have more info.  So stay tuned 

I received the $100 amazon gift cert a few days ago. Frankly, I would have preferred that until after winners have been announced - I kind of view it as a "consolation prize" just in case - in the worst case, at least you get $100. 

Quote:

Matthew P. wrote:

Relatedly, has anyone been informed yet of their Amazon $100 gift card Intel promised to the first 100 entries submitted by end of day Feb 17? I've always been uncomfortable with the fact that we had no confirmation what-so-ever that our entries were received successfully or that the URLs we provided were valid after we submitted the entry form. I know when I logged in after submitting my prototype it said it was submitted on Feb 17 with no other details, but now the competition site won't even let us login to see that little bit of information.  I don't think anyone from Intel viewed the video demo of my submission as of yesterday, based on the view count (I had it unlisted so only Intel had the URL).

I received the $100 amazon gift cert a few days ago. Frankly, I would have preferred that until after winners have been announced - I kind of view it as a "consolation prize" just in case - in the worst case, at least you get $100. 

Quote:

Matthew P. wrote:

Congratulations yosun.

That's hardly congrats. It's just $100 for sending something in on Saturday night before the Sunday deadline. :-\ ... hopefully something more comes from my four entries!

Quote:

Shyam wrote:

Congratulations yosun.

Any news about the results? It was supposed to have been announced this week. So anybody got any mails? Any chances of declaring results before this weekend?

Has anyone heard anything??!

It's 24-March now, and anybody received winner announcement email ?

I haven't heard anything yet. Any updates Intel? :)

Quote:

Nikolay S. wrote:

Will be available the camera loan for the next challenge? Can I borrow it again?

up

Congrats to all winners!!! Winner list is available here: http://software.intel.com/sites/campaigns/perceptualshowcase/winners.htm

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!