Execution error

Execution error

After i installed Fortran Compiller for Linux XW 2011 and tried to compile a sample code a see this message:

:/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.0.079/Samples/en_US/Fortran/vec_samples$ ifort matvec.f90

ifort: error while loading shared libraries: libintelremotemon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Looking for a solution, i unistalled the software and re installed in an other PC, with the next results

:/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/Samples/en_US/Fortran/vec samples# ifort matvec.f90
fortcom: No such file or directory
ifort: error #10273: Fatal error in fortcom, terminated by 0x64

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with it? Thank you so much

9 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Did you check whether the missing compiler components are present on your system, with appropriate permissions, and that PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH include the relevant directories?

All this should work out if you use the provided install script and don't move the files afterwards, and source the compilervars scripts as instructed to set the paths.  

You said you installed Composer XE 2011, but the error comes from Composer XE 2013.  Did you use the "source" command to make the Fortran environment available to you?  For example:

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh ia32

For the second error, you mistyped the path to the source file.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Quote:

Steve Lionel (Intel) wrote:

You said you installed Composer XE 2011, but the error comes from Composer XE 2013.  Did you use the "source" command to make the Fortran environment available to you?  For example:

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh ia32

For the second error, you mistyped the path to the source file.

Thanks for your time, i did what you're saying:

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64 

but nothing changed. And the second error, was my mistake. But checking and doing it again a have the same results.

Quote:

TimP (Intel) wrote:

Did you check whether the missing compiler components are present on your system, with appropriate permissions, and that PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH include the relevant directories?

All this should work out if you use the provided install script and don't move the files afterwards, and source the compilervars scripts as instructed to set the paths.  

Thanks for your help. I'm new working with Linux, so could you help me with all process? I'm working in 64 bits kUbuntu SO

I am having the same problem. Used the standard scripts to install Composer XE 2013. LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set. But when running icc the same error keeps occuring:

icc: error while loading shared libraries: libintelremotemon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The file libintelremotemon.so can not be found on the system with locate libintelremotemon.so

Just in case someone else comes along with this issue, the library exists.

cd to your top level installation path, e.g. /opt/intel/ and do a find:

find . -name "*remote*" -print

./composer_xe_2013.<version>/bin/ia32/libintelremotemon.so
./composer_xe_2013.<version>/bin/intel64/libintelremotemon.so
./composer_xe_2013.<version>/bin/intel64_mic/libintelremotemon.so

add this/these paths to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your login script and/or module file.

I have the same problem.

After installing Intel Fortran Composer on Ubuntu 12.04, I tried to compile a code and had a message:

ifort: error while loading shared libraries: libintelremotemon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I used

as it was recommended, but it retirned nothing.

Quote:

Uliana V. wrote:

I used

as it was recommended, but it retirned nothing.

You have to change the current directory (cd) to the top level directory where Intel Fortran is installed. Otherwise, the search is started from the current working directory, and will, most likely, return nothing.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!