Target machine missing DLL

Target machine missing DLL

imagem de Dogbite

The network folks who control our site have prevailed upon me to migrate my production machine from XP to Windows 7.  I'd copied out the production folders, and copied them back in after the migration.  Now, when I run my program, I get a pop-up which reads:

"The program can't start because libiomp5md.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

This being a console program, there is no installation beyond copying it into a folder.  I'm sure I must have addressed this issue four or so years ago when I acquired the production machine (I build the program on a different computer), but can't remember how.  I promise this time I'll write the answer down.

Thanks.

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

Is this the same executable, or one that was rebuilt?  OpenMP programs, nowadays, require the OpenMP run-time DLL, which is libiomp5md.dll. You can locate that specific DLL on your build system and copy it over, or, preferably, install the redistributables package from here.

Steve
imagem de bmchenry

for the preent issue and/or future issues, try dependency walker. http://www.dependencywalker.com/

From the website: Dependency Walker is a free utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module (exe, dll, ocx, sys, etc.) and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent modules. For each module found, it lists all the functions that are exported by that module, and which of those functions are actually being called by other modules. Another view displays the minimum set of required files, along with detailed information about each file including a full path to the file, base address, version numbers, machine type, debug information, and more.

I have found it very useful in isolating issue on development and target computers.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.