Compiling MPICH 3.0.4 with ifort 13.1.1 compiler on scientific linux 6.4 x64 platform

Compiling MPICH 3.0.4 with ifort 13.1.1 compiler on scientific linux 6.4 x64 platform

Dear All,

I tried to compile the MPICH 3.0.4 with ifort 13.1.1 on scientific linux 6.4 x64 platform. The building steps were as follows:

export CC=icc CXX=icpc CPP='icc -E' CXXCPP='icpc -E' F77=ifort FC=ifort CFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel' CXXFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel' FFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel'
configure --prefix=/home/sl/mpich-3.0.4 2>&1 | tee c.log
make 2>&1 | tee m.log
make install 2>&1 | tee mi.log

The terminal reported many warning of pragma during 'make', such like the following:

../src/binding/f77/fdebug.c(22): warning #20: identifier "MPIR_IS_BOTTOM" is undefined
    #pragma weak MPIR_IS_BOTTOM   = mpir_is_bottom_
    ^

The log files were attached. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

AnexoTamanho
Download c.log79.18 KB
Download config.log500.92 KB
Download m.log90.47 KB
Download mi.log21.19 KB
4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Casey

I'm not suggesting someone else here won't have your answer, but you may have better results with:

2. Reporting Installation or Usage Problems

=========================================== 

[VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE COMPRESS ALL FILES BEFORE SENDING THEM TO US.

DO NOT SPAM THE MAILING LIST WITH LARGE ATTACHMENTS.]

The distribution has been tested by us on a variety of machines in our environments as well as our partner institutes. If you have problems with the installation or usage of MPICH, please follow these steps:

1. First see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions to see if the problem you are facing has a simple solution. Many common problems and their solutions are listed here.

2. If you cannot find an answer on the FAQ page, look through previous email threads on the mpich-discuss mailing list archive (http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/). It is likely someone else had a similar problem, which has already been resolved before.

3. If neither of the above steps work, please send an email to mpich-discuss@mcs.anl.gov. You need to subscribe to this list (https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/mpich-discuss) before sending an email.

Your email should contain the following files. ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE COMPRESS BEFORE SENDING, AS THE FILES CAN BE LARGE. Note that, depending on which step the build failed, some of the files might not exist.

mpich-3.0.4/c.txt (generated in step 1(d) above)

mpich-3.0.4/m.txt (generated in step 1(e) above)

mpich-3.0.4/mi.txt (generated in step 1(f) above)

mpich-3.0.4/config.log (generated in step 1(d) above)

mpich-3.0.4/src/openpa/config.log (generated in step 1(d) above)

mpich-3.0.4/src/mpl/config.log (generated in step 1(d) above)

mpich-3.0.4/src/pm/hydra/config.log (generated in step 1(d) above)

mpich-3.0.4/src/pm/hydra/tools/topo/hwloc/hwloc/config.log (generated in step 1(d) above)

DID WE MENTION? DO NOT FORGET TO COMPRESS THESE FILES!

imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

I will also comment that you have posted this in the Intel Fortran forum, but from what I see, all the errors relate to C code.

Steve

Yes, I reported the issue to the MPICH discuss group, and got the response. The results from 'make testing' indicated a proper build of MPICH, and these warnings in 'make' step can be ignored. Thank you all for comments.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.