Sensors Driver for Windows 2012 Server

Sensors Driver for Windows 2012 Server

Hi

I have replaced the original Win8 shiped with Intel Ultrabook with windows 2012 standard evaluation, but the sensors cannot be accessed anymore and are not shown by the device manager. Is there a way to get the drivers for these sensors ?

thanks

Bogdan

20 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi Bogdan,

Do you mean Server 2012? If so, then sensors are probably not supported by the OS.

David

Yes. I mean Windows Server 2012. So, installing Windows 8 should solve this issue ?

Hi Bogdan,

Yes but you might need sensor hub driver from UltraBook manufacturer.

David

Hi

I have an ultrabook distributed by Intel through their developper program, but on Intel site I cannot find these drivers. I remember receiving the drivers on a memory stick, but I don't have anymore these drivers.

thanks

Bogdan

I think they were available via premier support but Intel recently ended premier support for those UltraBooks.

If you can't find the drivers via Intel I'm sure I have a copy.

David

it would be great if you could share these drivers on dropbox.com or copy.com

Bogdan

Can someone from Intel can confirm if drivers are available or not and if not that it is ok to share.

David

<nudge>

Are all Intel staff on holiday? 

David

My contact from Intel directs me to this site: https://premier.intel.com/, however my Intel Devel. Zone password does not work there. So I am still waiting for a solution. 

Hi Bogdan,

I said in an earlier post "I think they were available via premier support but Intel recently ended premier support for those UltraBooks."

As I have also said I have the driver and I can share it but Intel were very clear the UBs and software are subject to NDA I need clarification from someone in Intel to confirm it is ok for me to share or even better for them to point to driver location.

David 

Drivers are NOT availible anymore for the UB devices on premier.intel.com . After calling normal support by phone, it seems you can't find any drivers for the UBs at all. I still have the original drivers (from USB and from premier.intel.com), too. But as "daflippers" says, we all signed the NDA and are bound to it. And since we can't check if you are allowed to get the drivers (and if you are bound to some NDA), we can't send them to you (no offense here, but how could we check?). Nevertheless I think storing the drivers outside of intel.com (for example dropbox.com or another third party) is forbidden by Intels NDA.

EDIT: Try to search here: http://downloadcenter.intel.com

You may find there:

- updated chipset drivers

- USB 3.0 drivers

- Intel software (RST, Desktop Utilities, and so on ...)

- and some more

Try "intel XYZ series" (replace XYZ with the series name of the chipset, for example "intel 5 series" or "intel 8 series")

Try the name of the chipset, the UB device has, for example "C600" or "X79" ....

Try to search for the device name itself, for example "Intel ME" or "Nuvoton Infrared Device" ...

(Note: None of these examples are meant to describe any function or part of any UB device! These are only examples, so the reader could imagine how to search for drivers / software.)

Sincerely

IDDQD

Guybrush: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood. Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck? Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood? Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood. Carpenter: Oh shut up.

Hi

I agree that the NDA forbids sharing UB drivers. However, since all of us have signed an NDA and Intel has copies, it could act as a trusted third party and allow to share between us these drivers. However, no sign from them yet.

regards

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,

I suggest you ask your Intel contact to sort out drivers for you.  If they can't find them then ask them to contact Peter Bas and ask him to contact me and I can then pass the drivers back to you via Alliance managers.

Or someone from Intel could read and respond to this thread!

David

I have already asked my contact from Intel, but he points me to https://premier.intel.com/

Tell him/her they are no longer on the premier site and ask them to contact Peter Bas.  If they won't then let me know their name and I'll ask Peter if he will contact them.

Alternatively, can someone from Intel make a suggestion!

David

Hi David

I have just send an e-mail to my Intel contact, Piroth Florian.

regards

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,

Unfortunately Peter is out of the office until 29th July.

David

Hi Bogdan,

Can you PM me please davida@1854concepts.com

David

I have just send a mesage to you from my gmail account

Faça login para deixar um comentário.