decode by ffmpeg

decode by ffmpeg

this is my first time to use intel media sdk ,i just want to use intel media sdk to encode and decode tht 264 with ffmpeg . so what i want to know is if i can decode it by ffmpeg .

6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

We are exploring many ways of extending the reach of QucikSync Video and Media SDK. Deep integration of Media SDK with FFmpeg, below the FFmpeg API would certainly be an interesting approach.

Since FFmpeg is an open source project we also encourage the community to contribute.

More extensive integration of Media SDK with FFmpeg for transcoding usages is also available here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-media-sdk-tutorial-simple-6-transcode-opaque-async-ffmpeg

-Tony

Citação:

Tony Pabon (Intel) escreveu:

We are exploring many ways of extending the reach of QucikSync Video and Media SDK. Deep integration of Media SDK with FFmpeg, below the FFmpeg API would certainly be an interesting approach.

Since FFmpeg is an open source project we also encourage the community to contribute.

More extensive integration of Media SDK with FFmpeg for transcoding usages is also available here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-media-sdk-tutorial-simple-6-transcode-opaque-async-ffmpeg

do you mean that i can not  decode with ffmpeg

The FFMPEG project itself has not been modified to use MediaSDK.

Applications that use MediaSDK have taken advantage of the other aspects of FFMPEG.

-Tony

I think what you mean to say is whether video encoded with the Intel Media SDK can be decoded with ffmpeg, in which case the answer is of course yes. H264 is H264, it doesn't matter what encoder produces it as long as it complies with the standard.

:) Yes, apps that use MediaSDK produce usable "content".  I guess it is/was my different interpretation of "decode with ffmpeg".

Thanks, as I read the question very differnt now :)

-Tony

Faça login para deixar um comentário.