The New Intel(R) Premier Support (IPS) is coming August 19th
We are excited to announce the launch of a new version of Intel® Premier Support that replaces the existing Intel Premier Support web site and contains many new features and an updated user interface as highlighted below. The new tool will allow improved collaboration both internally and externally, providing more efficient issue resolution and a better end user experience for customers like you.
- Open Issues Transferred - All current, open issues will be transferred over to the new Intel® Premier Support system prior to the launch.
- Closed issues will be transferred by the end of Q4 2013. In the meantime, you will be able to access closed issues through the old Intel Premier Support web site with a new URL that will be published here.
- System Maintenance – We will require approximately 4 days of system maintenance in order to facilitate the launch. During this time, Intel Premier Support will be unavailable for issue updates, although you will still be able to view the current status of your issues.
Expected System Maintenance Start Time End TimeAugust 15th ~6:00pm PDTAugust 18th ~5:00 PDT
The Intel Premier Support file download area will continue to be available during this downtime.
If you have an Intel Software Development tools question, our user forums will be available. Please visit http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums.
The launch of the new Intel® Premier Support offers many benefits
- An updated, streamlined interface
- Intuitive three-step issue submission process
- Enhanced search capability
- Unified Intel® Software Development Platform (Intel® SDP) registration URL
Accessing Closed Issues
This section will contain information on accessing closed issues through the Intel Premier Support web site through a new URL once the new URL is active.