Visual Fortran BREAKS VS 2012 javascript debugger

Visual Fortran BREAKS VS 2012 javascript debugger

On both Windows 7 and 8 Enterprise, installing Visual Fortran Composer XE f/Win BREAKS the Visual Studio 2012 (Update 3) javascript debugger.  The only thing that works is breakpoints; cannot watch or inspect javascript variables when stopped at breakpoints and no intellisense, etc.  This is solely caused by the Intel product being installed.  If I just uninstall the Intel product and all functinoality returns.  

And another issue, why am I unable to get into Premier Support?  Me and my product are registered.

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Michael, that's an interesting problem and I will let the developers know.

As for Premier Support, please use "Send Author A Message" and tell me which User ID you're using. Are you getting a "Not authorized" page? I looked up your email address, used here in the forum, and don't see a Premier Support account for you. I do see a valid license registered, though. Once you tell me the User ID you're using I'll get access fixed for you.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

If you could attach a test project that demonstrates the JavaScript issue, that would be appreciated, or tell me how to reproduce it.

Our developers identified the bug in the Fortran debugger expression evaluator and have put in a fix for the October update. As a workaround simpler than uninstalling, rename the files with names starting with FEE, ForDbg and ForOps in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Packages\Debugger to something else. You might try just renaming ForDbgSw.dll and see if that does it.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!