Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 (compiler 14.0) now available

Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 (compiler 14.0) now available

imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1, with compiler version 14.0, is now available from the Intel Registration Center. New features of this release include:

• Support for the User-Defined Derived Type I/O feature of Fortran 2003
  • Support for coarray images that run on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
  • A new option of an "online installer" that downloads only the components you select/need

Read the Release Notes for more details.

Some notes:

• We have eliminated the separate IA-32 only and Intel 64-only installers, as they were a continual source of confusion for customers and had outlived their purpose

If you have issues with the new release, please use a new forum thread to report it, or use Intel Premier Support. If you have questions about the content of the release, you can ask here.

Steve
8 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Is it normal that the update does not show in the Intel Software Manager (my subscription ends later in 2014)?

Thanks,

Bernard.

I got thousands of bogus indications from Intel Software Manager on Windows, no indications on linux. I prefer the latter.  In either case, you ought to get an email notice of updates if you registered your license, but I think many such notifications have failed to arrive.

The 2013 SP1 version is showing for me in Intel Software Manager. If you need further help with ISM, please ask in Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing

Steve

On the Mac also?

Yes, this version is available for the Mac. (Xeon Phi and coarray support is not on Mac, however.)

Steve

Here is what I get in ISM right now.

Anexos: 

AnexoTamanho
Download ism.png94.32 KB
Download ism2.png146.44 KB

Please ask about this in Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing I did double-check and ISM is not showing everything it should for me, so there does appear to be something not right.

Steve

Faça login para deixar um comentário.