IPP 7.1 for Mac

IPP 7.1 for Mac

Hi. I am looking for the archive for the IPP 7.1 libraries/SDK for Mac.  We are currently using version 7.1 of IPP on other platforms, and I do have a Mac license. However the download page only shows the samples tarballs (in both source and binary form) for this version for Mac, no actual IPP SDK. I am hoping this is just an oversight (samples without the core libraries are not particularly useful), and not that they are just not available.  Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks!

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Before IPP 8 the only way to get the library was via Composer XE for OSX.  We only have standalone IPP for OSX in version 8 and forward. Sorry if this isn't exactly what you need but hopefully this is better than no standalone for OSX at all.  Will it work for you to have a newer version for OSX, or  is it an option to update the other platforms to IPP 8?

HI Jeffrey.

We are building some codecs from the UMC framework, which was part of 7.x.  I managed to get it to build and work on Mac with IPP 8.0-1.  So we are good.  We'll probably upgrade the other platforms to 8.0 soon as well.

Thanks!

Faça login para deixar um comentário.