Separate IMSL license?

Separate IMSL license?

Hi there,

I bought a Compiler XE license just yesterday. Due to an oversight, I didn't notice there was a license including IMSL. Is there any way I can purcahse a license separately or upgrade my current license to include IMSL.

Thanks

8 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

We do plan to offer this in the future, but not right now. Please contact the reseller you bought the license from and ask to exchange the Composer XE license towards the license with IMSL. The reseller will contact us for approval - we do this all the time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Thanks, Steve. Just one more thing: is it a problem that I have already activated it?

No.

Hi Steve, I've gone through this process and downloaded a 922MB install file named w_fcompxe_2013_sp1.0.103.exe.  After installing it, I cannot locate the IMSL libraries.  This was a Complete installation.  Besides there was no separate option for IMSL in the Custom install dialog, only the compiler and MKL was offered.

I followed the help instructions "Using the IMSL Libraries from the Integrated Development Environment," but this didn't help.  There is nothing called "imsl" on the hard drive.

I also received an e-mail confirmation from "Intel Software Development Products" that said "Your registration of Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* with IMSL* is complete!"

Did I download the correct file?  How can I fix this?  I'm trying to get this working for my boss, who cannot use CVF anymore after getting a new computer with Win 7 x64.

Come on, Dr. Fortran!

Or anybody... plz help him... this "boss" is no joke (I was told).

Thanks

Sorry, just saw this. The IMSL install is separate, but you have to go to the earlier "Update 5" for Fortran Composer XE 2013 to get the IMSL install. It's a long story as to why this is and I hope ity will become unnecessary soon, but that's the way it is for now.

Thanks, Steve.  I found the IMSL download and installed it.  With the additional Help topic "Using the IMSL Libraries from the IDE" I was able to get one of the CVF projects to complile.  Now to get that pesky CVF project that requires Array Visualizer....

Thanks Labor Union (whoever you are) for bumping the topic.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!