mkl_dfti.h: No such file or directory

mkl_dfti.h: No such file or directory

I installed ipp library successfully setting its environment paths as described in the manual and finally ran a program with:

# gcc -o main main.c -I /opt/intel/ipp/include -L /opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32 -lippi -lipps -lippcore -lpthread -lm

Ok. Now I installed MKL and described in the manual. It only mentioned to run the install.sh, I did that and it is installed inside /opt/intel

When I run a program including mkl_dfti.h header file however, I get the following error:

# g++ -o main FFT_64f.cpp -I /opt/intel/ipp/include -L /opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32 -lippi -lipps -lippcore -lpthread -lm
In file included from FFT_64f.cpp:2:0:
FFT_64f.h:4:22: fatal error: mkl_dfti.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

How can I link with MKL to run the program?

Regards,

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Just as you used the options

-I /opt/intel/ipp/include -lipp
to use IPP, you need options similar to
-I /opt/intel/mkl/include -lmkl_rt
. Since MKL has more combinations of 4-byte and 8-byte integer libraries, you may need to consult the MKL Link Line Advisor.to find the options that match your needs.

Hi,

You needs to add the include path, library path, and MKL libraries into the command line.  For example:

g++ -o main -I /opt/intel/mkl/include  FFT_64f.cpp -L /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/mkl/lib/ia32  -lmkl_rt

Thanks,
Chao

Faça login para deixar um comentário.