windows sdk for windows 8

windows sdk for windows 8

imagem de souradeep-ghosh

I have windows 8 installed on my core i3 pc. I have searched well in microsoft.com  site and noted that the windows sdk for windows 8 iso is not available for download just like windows 7. It simply downloads an online installer setup file which goes to the internet and then again downloads some other files on the c drive. No how the iso file is available for download. Then I need to go that location and double click the sdksetup.exe file in C:\Users\admin\Downloads\Windows Kits\8.0\StandaloneSDK location to launch the installation.

Can any one help me in getting the iso files?

20 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de daflippers

For Windows 8.1 go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/bg162891.aspx

Start the setup and you can either install on your PC or save for installation on a different PC which is probably what you want to do.

David

imagem de daflippers

Same process for Windows 8 SDK http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/hh852363.aspx as Windows 8.1 9sorry can't edit my post as it is queued.

Run sdksetup.exe and select 'Download the Windows Software Development Kit for installation on a separate computer'.

David

imagem de souradeep-ghosh

Thank you david. I got it now.

imagem de daflippers

My pleasure,

David

imagem de KEERIYAT  P.

Hai,
           I Would like to  know, the process involved for getting self certification xml report, I  have already downloaded windows ACK 3.1 kit for my Windows 8.0  OS Laptop, It is not loading myapp.msi file, Via cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\App Certification Kit , appcert.exe reset, appcertui, Run as  Administrator, Why?. App Certification Kit Installed directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows  Kits\8.1\App Certification Kit,  Sometimes following error appears when myapp.msi is loaded manually, The new toolkit does not prompt me to install myapp.msi. “Windows App certification Kit did not detect any new start menu shortcuts as a result of your installation”. Add-ons are not eligible for the Windows Desktop App Certification Program. Please refer to the Windows Desktop App Certification Requirements for more information. Testing cannot continue unless an application is successfully installed, including start menu shortcuts which are necessary to launch the application.
With Warm Regards

Chief Executive Officer
imagem de Harsh

After looking at your comment I can say that to generate the self certification of a app,you first need to deploy the app in windows 8 local machine.Make sure you have correctly deployed your application.

Harsh Prateek,CEO and Owner,Mamba International
imagem de KEERIYAT  P.

Thanx Harsh

Chief Executive Officer

I was also having the same sort of issue and I was about to post a similar kind of threat but luckily I have found this thread and got the solution of my problem without posting a thread and waiting for the answers :)

Jessie Parker www.printingperiod.co.uk

Quote:

daflippers wrote:

Same process for Windows 8 SDK http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/hh852363.aspx as Windows 8.1 9sorry can't edit my post as it is queued.

Run sdksetup.exe and select 'Download the Windows Software Development Kit for installation on a separate computer'.

David

^ this... correct!

imagem de JudLup Luna

Hi friend, if you use Ubuntu is better for optimize your hardware, in my personal opinion.

Regards.

JudLup!

JudLup Luna

sir i have the same problem i have win 8.1 pro 64bit i downloaded your link but it wasn't downloaded nd get the error check your internet conectivity so plz help me i have already active internet connection

imagem de daflippers

Hi Muqtada,

I have just tried to download and it downloaded perfectly. Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/bg162891.aspx, click on 'install and download', run setup then select bottom button and set location.

David

i have got this error #David

Anexos: 

AnexoTamanho
Download aa.png3.37 MB
imagem de daflippers

Hi Muqtada,

Could you run PSR to capture your steps?  Windows key+r  psr <enter>. Start record, carry out actions and then press stop.  Please then post zip file.

David

here it is #David

Anexos: 

AnexoTamanho
Download REcordnig.zip2.24 MB

here it is #David

Anexos: 

AnexoTamanho
Download REcordnig.zip2.24 MB
imagem de daflippers

Hi Muqtada,

Can you try going http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/bg162891.aspx, click on 'install and download', run (not save) setup then select bottom button and set location?

David

can you brief deeply with pics plz... #david

imagem de daflippers

I'm really busy right now so psr would be difficult.  When you click on 'install and download' do NOT save setup but select RUN setup.  That worked for me.

Can you try that and revert?

David

Faça login para deixar um comentário.