print of source files in Visual Studio 2012 not longer possible

print of source files in Visual Studio 2012 not longer possible

I wanted back the color code printing of Fortran source files I was accustomed to in VS 2010 (after installing the additional file "ColorPrinting.vsix"). I switched to VS 2012 recently, where the color printing was missing again. I consulted Microsoft, and they suggested to install "ColorPrinting.vsix" also in VS 2012. The file was installed sucessfully in VS 2012, no error message. But after the installation the printing of source files was not longer possible: only the page headers were printed, nothing else! Unbelievable!

Because I suspected that VS2012 is the cause, I reinstalled VS 2012 Ultimate, followed by the reinstallation of Intel Composer XE (latest version, C/C++ and Fortran). Unfortunately the printing of source files is not working, in spite of the reinstallation of VS and Composer XE. Has anybody made that experience? Has anybody a suggestion for a solution? Reinstalling VS and IVF does not help, obviously. I work on a system with Windows 7 64 bit Professional.

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
Best Reply

Use this instead: Productivity Power Tools 2012 I tested this and it works. No solution for VS2013 yet, though.

Steve

Thanks a lot, Steve, problem solved. I should have asked in the Forum before reinstalling VS and IVF.

Or you could have done what I did and read the Q+A on the Microsoft post that announced ColorPrinting.vsix, found by Googling "Visual Studio 2012 color printing", as this is where I found the pointer to the "Power Tools".

Steve

Faça login para deixar um comentário.