The Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 R8 is now available! We've added a few interesting new features and are excited to see the exciting applications our developers will use them for. So what's new?
- We've added a preview module for our pulse estimator, used to expose users' heart rates
- We've added a preview module used to detect users' emotions. Use this feature to enable applications to react to a variety of natural human emotions.
- We've updated our support for Nuance Dragon Assistant such that applications built with our latest perceptual computing SDK release will maintain compatibility with systems running Nuance Dragon Assistant 3.
- For target systems running Microsoft Windows* 8, developers need only install Nuance Dragon Assistant 3
- There is no support for Nuance Dragon Assistant 3 on target machines running Microsoft Windows 7
- Nuance Dragon Assistant 3 currently only supports US English
- See the release notes for additional details.