SEXIT

SEXIT

I'm booting tboot to a 3.11.10 linux kernel and it is indeed booting and pcrs, including 17,18 and 19 are being extended. Perhaps I just don't understand the sequencing - the part that has me perplexed is where tboot goes into SENTER and then starts over again and succeeds - although SEXIT is never run - specifically this section. I guess my question is - why would it restart tboot?

TBOOT: setting MTRRs for acmod: base=0xcf700000, size=0xd000, num_pages=13
TBOOT: executing GETSEC[SENTER]...
TBOOT: ******************* TBOOT *******************
TBOOT:    2014-05-16 12:00 +0800 1.8.1
TBOOT: *********************************************
TBOOT: command line: loglvl-all logging,serial,vga,memory vga_delay=1
TBOOT: BSP is cpu 0
TBOOT: original e820 map:

I've attached the full log

....JW

AnexoTamanho
Download tboot.txt21.47 KB
3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

The restart seems normal to me given the actions in the first tboot run are different than the second.. First gets to GETSEC[SENTER} and the second one moves on and gets to GETSEC[WAKEUP]. But confirming that - will get back to you.

Ok - well works as designed is perfectly fine - but I guess I need to read the docs closer - I thought it was going to run from SENTER to WAKEUP in one shot - I see the processors all doing the SIPI wakeup.

Also - when I've seen other logs I don't believe I've seen this action - is it just that they aren't that complete usually?

....JW

Faça login para deixar um comentário.