Intel® Media Server StudioFechar
Develop, debug, and validate enterprise grade media applications and solutions for datacenter and embedded usages in C/C++
- Deliver fast, high-density video transcoding through Intel media hardware accelerators for top performance on Intel® CPUs and graphics processors
- Accelerate HEVC and 4K/UHD transition
- Reduce infrastructure and development costs
- Utilize Media codecs such as HEVC, AVC and MPEG- Audio, along with advanced performance and quality analyzers
- Use Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ API to customize and accelerate media pipeline
Video is the largest and fastest growing category of Internet traffic.1 And as the industry transitions to OTT, HEVC and VP9/10, video solution providers need economical, fast, high-density transcode, and quality/analysis tools to stay competitive.
The Intel® Media Server Studio product family has multiple products for these needs. Supports Linux* and Windows Server*.
- Intel Media Server Studio provides a Media SDK, runtimes, and advanced performance and quality analyzer tools for developing enterprise-grade media solutions on Intel® Xeon® processor and Intel® Core™ processor based platforms. Get premium performance, video quality and compliance. Editions available:
- Professional - Includes Essentials edition, plus enterprise-quality HEVC and audio codecs, Intel® VTune™ Amplifier performance analysis tool, Video Quality Caliper stream quality analyzer, Premium Telecine Interlace Reverser, and more.
- Essentials - Access Intel platform media features and hardware acceleration through the Media SDK, runtimes, graphics drivers, Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ API, and more. Includes Intel® Premier Support.
- Community - Free Essentials edition without Intel Premier Support.
- Separate tools - Intel® Video Pro Analyzer and Intel® Stress Bitstreams and Encoder deliver in-depth debugging and validation tools for decoders and encoders experts. (more below).
What’s New in Intel Media Server Studio
- HEVC – Develop next-gen video contribution and distribution solutions using improved HEVC 10-bit 4:2:2/4:2:0 encode quality and performance.
- Increase Media Performance and Quality – Advanced 5th generation graphics and media accelerators, plus custom drivers unlock upwards of 15+ HD AVC streams per socket of HD H.264 on 5th generation Intel Xeon E3 processors.
- Free Intel Media Server Studio - Community Edition and Intel® Video Pro Analyzer academic licensing options reduce the total cost of designing Intel silicon into your solution.
- Virtualized Environment - Use Intel Media Server Studio software implementation on a virtualized environment on Intel Xeon E5 - KVM+Xen, Xenserver on Linux.
- Screen Capture – Develop your screen capture solution targeting the gaming industry using the screen capture plug-in available in Intel Media Server Studio (Windows only).
- Video Transcoding Solutions webinar recording
2016 Features Coming Soon
- Achieve real-time HEVC 4K encode on Intel Xeon E5 platforms using our HEVC software solution; and highly-efficient real-time HEVC 1080p encode using Intel Xeon E3 platforms by leveraging our hardware-accelerated HEVC solution. Connect business meetings and people together more quickly via video conferencing with specially tuned low-delay HEVC mode.
Additional Intel Media Tools
Intel Video Pro Analyzer and Intel Stress Bitstreams and Encoder provide advanced and expert-level debugging and validation tools for decoders and encoders and help your latest media solutions and processing development meet customer expectations.
1Source: Cisco Visual Networking Index
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Kronos.