Intel® Trace Analyzer and CollectorFechar
Understand MPI application behavior, quickly finding bottlenecks, and achieving high performance for parallel cluster applications
- Powerful MPI Communications Profiling and Analysis
- Scalable – Low Overhead & Effective Visualization
- Flexible to Fit Workflow – Compile, Link or Run
Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.1 is a graphical tool for understanding MPI application behavior, quickly finding bottlenecks, improving correctness, and achieving high performance for parallel cluster applications based on Intel architecture. Improve weak and strong scaling for small and large applications with Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector.
- Visualize and understand parallel application behavior
- Evaluate profiling statistics and load balancing
- Analyze performance of subroutines or code blocks
- Learn about communication patterns, parameters, and performance data
- Identify communication hotspots
- Decrease time to solution and increase application efficiency
- MPI Performance Snapshot – a low overhead, scalable MPI application profiler that provides a “snapshot” view of key MPI and OpenMP* metrics that hone application’s scalability and load imbalance bottlenecks.
Specs at a Glance
|Processors||Intel® processors, coprocessors and compatibles|
|Languages||C, C++, Fortran|
Works with compilers from Microsoft, GCC, Intel and others that follow standard.
|Operating Systems||Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is available on Linux* OS and Windows* OS. Analysis only is supported on OS X*.|
For complete information, see the release notes & documentation