NOTICE: The current BETA program ended on Dec 31th, 2013. The Intel® HTML5 App Porter Tool - BETA is no longer available.
About This Update Package
This update package includes the following features and upgrades:
- Added support for the translation of Apple Objective-C* literal expressions. (http://clang.llvm.org/docs/ObjectiveCLiterals.html)
- Added translation support for UIWebViewDelegate behaviors in UIWebView and related types.
- Enhanced support for Unicode strings.
- Fix for UIWebView loadRenderObjectHTMLString:baseURL: API translation. Enhanced support for multiple calls and event handling.
- Fix for NSBundle pathForResource:ofType:inDirectory for handling path to directories.
- Fix for NSRange type translation.
- Fix for UIAlertView translation to handle styling in CSS, and wrong index number in the callback.
- Fix for UITableView and UITableViewCell. Support for adding cells when table is not visible.
- Fix for UIViewController dismissModalViewControllerAnimated API translation.
- Fix for NSLocale and NSLocalizedString that generated incorrect code.
- Fix for UIImageView API translation. Images are shown maintaining aspect ratio, instead of being stretched.
For more information about the API translation supported by this version, go to: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-html5-app-porter-tool-beta-api-mapping-support-version-053407