To get the most out of the Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) library, explore the following additional resources.
- Intel Threading Building Blocks Documentation provides comprehensive documentation, including the following:
- Intel Threading Building Blocks Developer Guide describes the major classes, algorithms and concepts used by Intel TBB. The Developer Guide also includes a Design Patterns section that explains how to use several common parallel programming patterns with Intel TBB.
- Intel Threading Building Blocks Developer Reference provides a complete, detailed reference for all the functions and interfaces provided by Intel TBB.
- Examples includes a collection of example programs that demonstrate the various features of Intel Threading Building Blocks. These programs are located within the examples directory. A good place to start is with the extended version of the SubStringFinder example presented in this Getting Started Guide. This extended example is found in the examples/GettingStarted/sub_string_finder subdirectory as sub_string_finder_extended.cpp. When run, it calculates and displays the speedup obtained by using Intel TBB to parallelize the algorithm compared to performing the same work sequentially.
- html includes documentation that was automatically generated from the comments in the Intel TBB include files. The html subdirectory is found within the documentation directory. The files in the html directory are in HTML format and are viewable with any browser that supports HTML.
Para obter informações mais completas sobre otimizações do compilador, consulte nosso aviso de otimização.