Intel® ArBB 1.0 Beta 6 Key New Features
- A vastly improved backend for Intel® AVX that takes full advantages of the 256-bit AVX instruction set.
- Numerous user experience improvements in the C++ frontend, including
- Relaxing template parameters to be regular parameters
- Improving const correctness
- Catching more common errors at compile time rather than run time
- Simplifications to the VM interface by removing the "set_null/is_null" family of functions and another troublesome function.
Summary of bug fixes and software changes in Intel® ArBB 1.0 Beta.
The Intel® Performance Bottleneck Analyzer can be used to identify and prioritize issues specific to current and future Intel® architectures.