- Change to the $HOME/Project/layers/local/recipes-local/PhidgetsPython directory:
Try these ideas to enhance your development:
Instructions to connect your gateway hardware, connect it to a network, update the evaluation OS, and create sample applications in C, C++, and Python.
For an downloadable PDF version of this document, see https://software.intel.com/en-us/SetupGateway-hardware-PDF.
- Connect a USB keyboard and USB mouse.
- Connect a VGA/DVI cable.
- Connect an Ethernet LAN cable.
- In the directory $HOME/Project/layers/local/recipes-c-example/TemperatureReport/files, create a file called TemperatureReport_1.0.bb and add the following contents to it:
- Change to the directory where the Phidgets libraries will be built:
By using this document, in addition to any agreements you have with Intel, you accept the terms set forth below.
Intel® IoT Gateways provide pre-integrated hardware and software building blocks. They connect legacy and new systems, and enable seamless and secure data flows between edge devices and the cloud. Using a single, integrated solution allows you to focus your resources on innovating for new services, big data solutions, and other IoT-focused applications.
These steps make sure your Gateway has the latest evaluation operating system installed.
Obtain Evaluation OS
The evaluation OS is a general-purpose runtime image that you will use for Gateway development tasks.