- Change to the example application directory:
- Change to the $HOME/Project/layers/local/recipes-local/PhidgetsPython directory:
- Change to the directory where the Phidgets libraries will be built:
Build the Gateway OS
- In the $HOME/Projects directory on your Development Computer, build your Gateway OS image:
- Connect the temperature sensor to your Gateway.
- Connect the Phidgets temperature sensor to port 6 of the Phidgets 1018 Interface Kit.
- Connect the Phidgets 1018 Interface Kit plugged into any USB port on your Gateway.
In this guide, you accomplished these tasks:
Try these ideas to enhance your development:
By using this document, in addition to any agreements you have with Intel, you accept the terms set forth below.
Instructions to connect your gateway hardware, connect it to a network, update the evaluation OS, and create sample applications in C, C++, and Python.
For an downloadable PDF version of this document, see https://software.intel.com/en-us/SetupGateway-hardware-PDF.