Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 13.0.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 7.1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.1
New in this release:
- Intel® C++ Compiler updated to version 13.0.
- Intel® Parallel Debugger Extension has been removed.
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.0
- Removed support for Intel® Pentium® III processor.
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives updated to version 7.1
- Intel® IPP static threaded libraries now available in separate package
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks updated to version 4.1
- Microsoft Windows Vista* and Windows Server 2003* are not supported.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005* is not supported.
- The Intel® Software Manager has been added to help you manage product updates and
- Notes on Use with Microsoft Windows 8*, Microsoft Windows Server 2012*, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2012* products
- New C++11 features
- Improved support for future Intel processors
- New Intel Performance Wizard
- Out-of-bounds memory checking
- Static Analysis Improvements
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications