Online versions of the reference manuals and guides for the Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 are linked below. These manuals include API references as well as additional information on how to add perceptual computing usages to your apps. The documents below are also installed on your PC as part of the SDK installation under the ‘doc’ directory.
Updates to this documentation will be posted when they become available.
- Core Manual (overall SDK architecture, SDK functions, utility classes)
- Gesture Manual (close-range hand/finger tracking programming, functions and structures)
- Face Manual (face analysis programming, functions and structures)
- Framework Manual (interfaces with the Unity* 3D engine, Processing* prototyping engine and openFrameworks)
- Module Manual (adding an additional module to the SDK)
- Voice Manual
- Samples Guide (user guides for sample programs that are included in the SDK)
- Privacy Notification Guide (programmer’s guidelines on privacy)