Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE is an easy to use performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java and MPI developers. No special recompiles are needed, just start profiling. Hotspots are highlighted on the source. A powerful timeline makes it easy to tune your application and scale performance on multicore processors.
New for Update 6!
- Caller/Callee window enabling the detailed analysis of the parent and child functions for a particular focus function
- Optimized welcome page providing direct access to analysis configurations and recent analysis results
- Separate configuration tabs for Binary/Symbol Search and Source Search
- Context help for hardware events and performance metrics columns in the grid
- Overhead and Spin time metrics in the grid and Timeline pane
- Time scale configuration (Elapsed time, OS timestamp, and CPU timestamp options) for the Timeline pane
- Fedora* 18 and Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 6.4 support (on Linux* only)
- Bug fixes
- Release Notes
- Knowledgebase articles (Click on "Support" tab and select "Search Support Articles")
- Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 6 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 6 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Next: Update 5 What's new.