When you register a pre-2016 product with the Intel Registration Center, you should receive a license file automatically at the email address associated with the registering account. If you did not receive this email or you cannot find your license file, try the following options to obtain a new license file:
Option 1: Obtain a license from the registration center
- Log in to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your login ID and password. You will see a list of all your products.
- For each product, you will see the product name, component names, link to latest version available for download and posted date of the version available for download.
NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.
- Clicking on a specific product will take you to the subscription history page where you will be able to download the latest version. On the bottom you will find the serial number, support status and links to manage the license and renew your subscription. The support status indicates if a renewal is needed.
- Click the Renewal link in the Purchase column. This will bring up a product list page containing detailed information on support renewal prices, including information on resellers from whom you can extend your license. Please remember to check our renewal policy.
- If you want to download the license file or resend it to your email account lick the "Manage" link under the Admin column to go to the Manage License page. You will see two icons on the License File header ‘Download license file’ and ‘Resend license file to my email’. If you chose the second option you will receive an e-mail with the license file as an attachment.
Note: To obtain a license file for a 2016 product read more. If you have installed a 2016 product, you may need more than one license file for the product, depending on how many installations you want.
Option 2: Request your license file
See our Get Help page for your support options.
Check out the Licensing FAQ