Intel® Inspector XE 2013
The Intel® Inspector XE 2013 helps developers identify and resolve memory and threading correctness issues in their C, C++ and Fortran programs.
New for Update 8:
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio* 2013 and the Microsoft Windows 8.1* operating system
- New inspxe-cl report-all action-option for creating detailed reports .
- Additional re-inspection capabilities to more easily run another analysis using the same analysis type as that in the current result
- Additional stability improvements
- Enhanced documentation on recommended and alternative approaches to regression testing with the Intel Inspector
New evaluation features for which Intel Corporation is actively seeking customer feedback (Please send your feedback to Intel® Premier Support at https://premier.intel.com. For more information on Intel Premier Support, see http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-intel-premier-support/.):
- New memory error analysis types and settings
- New threading error analysis types and settings
- Sampling during threading error analysis
· Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Inspector XE 2013 Update 8 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Inspector XE 2013 Update 8 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.