When you open Huda, you will see an interface that looks something like this:
The left hand side of the interface is divided into two sections: Folders and Thumbnails.
Folders are presented as the parent folder (the one at the top), the current folder (shown in red), and any child folders. Clicking on a child or the parent folder will open that folder up and display any images in the Thumbnails section at the bottom. You select an image by clicking on a thumbnail, which will then open up in the rather unimaginatively titled Photograph bit in the centre.
Filters will only be applied to images when an image is open. The list of filters applied to an image is shown at the bottom of the screen. The ability to reorder the list has been removed at the moment. A future version of Huda will reintroduce this feature. Filters are selected through one of the following methods:
- By selecting the filter from the section at the right hand side of the screen.
- Through saying "Add <<filtername>>"
- Through a gesture
The list of supported gestures are:
- Smooth the picture. Extend your fingers and swipe your hand from the right to the left.
- Flip horizontal. Extend your fingers and swipe your hand from the left to the right.
- Flip vertical. Extend your fingers and swipe your hand from bottom to top.
- Smooth. Extend your fingers and swipe your hand from top to bottom.
- Blur. Swipe your hand from left to right, and then back to the left.
- Red filter. Close your fingers and perform a thumbs up.
- Green filter. Close your fingers and perform a thumbs down.
- Blue filter. Stretch your thumb and fingers as far apart as you can