Intel® Advisor XE 2013 Update 3 guides developers to add parallelism to their existing C/C++ programs. Using this tool, you can identify where most of the time is spent in your code, which of those locations can actually scale to multi-core and what correctness issues are lurking in those locations. The information provided by this tool can help you decide where to thread your code more judiciously. You can learn more about this tool at the Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013 home page.
Intel® Advisor XE 2013 Update 3 is now available. You can download this latest version from the Intel® Registration Center or buy/try from the Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013 home page.
Update 3 adds:
· Improved assistance window
· Snapshot copy procedure cancellation functionality
· Improved suitability by excluding paused time
· New educational sample for matrix multiplication
· Several usability improvements.
Please check out the product Release Notes for more details.
As ever, please let me know of your feedback and experiences using the product. Thank you!